Ben and Elaine's thoughts on the bus


"Whew, dodged that bullet," thought Elaine as the bus pulled away from the bus stop.  "Carl was handsome but I'm glad I didn't go down the aisle with a frat boy lawyer like mom.  It was hilarious with everyone cursing and Ben pulling us out of there.  Especially when Ben jammed the cross in the door."

"That was great," thought Ben.  "I can't believe I body-checked Carl like that.  It was fun swinging the cross about like Excalibur.  Funny trapping everyone in the church with a cross.  Good thing I had change for the bus."

"I can't wait to get out of this damn dress, it's too small," thought Elaine, "I didn't want to get married but my parents rushed us down here.  I want to go back to Berkeley and finish the semester.  'Not gonna drop out like mom.  But dang, I have an exam Monday and I didn't bring my books or notes.  Maybe Ben can drive us back.  Wait, where is his convertible?"

"Where the hell is this bus going?" wondered Ben, "I suppose we should get off and come back to get my car.  But damn, gotta find a gas station that will loan a can of gas.  How much cash do I have?"

"In a way, I'm glad I won't have to have sex with Carl anymore," mused Elaine to herself.  "I hated having sex in his Ford.  And the foreplay was usually just 'Wanna do it?'  How will sex with Ben be?  My roommate told me her boyfriend would play with her clitoris with his tongue and she said it was amazing.  I wonder if Ben will.  Holy Shit!  I could ask my mom!"

"Elaine's sorta hot.  I'm looking forward to having sex with her," Ben thought, "Mrs. Robinson was right, I was a virgin before the affair.  It'll be fun to have sex with someone my age.  I wonder if she's as good at blow jobs as her mother?  Do mothers teach their daughters that?"

"We haven't said a word since we got on the bus," thought Elaine, "but what do you say after you run out of a wedding and catch a city bus?"  She looked over at Ben who was about to say something.  "Maybe he'll say he's wanted to spend his life with me since we were kids."

"Elaine, we need to get off the bus and find a gas station to get some gas for my car.  I ran out of gas about half a mile from the church."

"Ok," said Elaine while she thought, "Well, that was really romantic.  But I gotta ask him something that's been bugging me for a while."

"Ben, do you sometimes hear Simon and Garfunkel songs in your head?"

"Oh, God, all the time!" said Ben.

-----

Coda, back at the church.

"Dammit, Elaine left with that bastard Ben," fumed Mrs. Robinson.  "He's just as boring as his parents.  Carl is much more handsome than him or my ex-husband.  She'd never get bored like I did if she had a real man like him."

Carl stood thinking,  "I hate to admit it, but I'm glad I didn't have to marry Elaine, even though we would make a good team.  To be honest, she was sorta dull.   Her mom is pretty hot for her age, the gay divorcee, as the guys in the house would say.  I wonder if she'd like to fool around with a young guy like me?"

Deet dee dee-dee deet deet dee-dee deet deet dee-dee dee…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite places in DC that are no more

MPC Miniature Military Vehicles: 1960s toys

Sharing my name