Pups in the Park - Pictures

Combine baseball with dogs.  Who can resist?

Pups at the Park at Nats Stadium on Saturday, May 17.


Can we go home yet?

It's hard to be adorable

Maybe I can catch that ball with an F on it

When is the beer man coming again?

I'm a cat at heart

See, the other dog sat in his dad's lap

Text a picture of me to the dogs at the dog park

Hey, that collie over there is kinda hot.

Can I have some of your hot dog?

I get scared when Soriano comes out.

This is great.  Can we come again?
 Did the Nats load the bases with Mets again?


 Go back to Shea Stadium, Mets Fan!


 I can't watch Gio implode anymore, it's horrible.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite places in DC that are no more

MPC Miniature Military Vehicles: 1960s toys

Sharing my name