Responses to SINGER AVAILABLE craigslist ad

I posted this ad on craigslist a couple weeks ago:

------

Singer Available


Male singer for paying gigs only.  $50 per hour would be pretty good.  $100 per hour would be better.  I only sing in major keys, as minor keys are sad.  I sing well, but no leaps greater than a third.  Whole notes, half notes, and quarter notes only.  Eighth notes will cost $2 per cumulative beat, but no syncopation, as I am an artist, not a machine. And no foreign languages, only American.  Would prefer if you provide transportation, as my smartrip card died.  

Contact me soon, as my calendar is pretty full with gigs.

-------

I've gotten a couple responses.  I'll update this as I receive more:

---

From a guy named Jesse:

Send me some links with some of your work

From a guy named Roger:

is this ad of yours a joke ??


From a guy named Joshua:

I wanted to thank you for this craigslist gold which I screenshot and made available on my facebook for all my musician/vocalist friends. We definitely got a kick out of it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite places in DC that are no more

MPC Miniature Military Vehicles: 1960s toys

Sharing my name